Monday, August 27, 2007

Sleeping Beauty...

Well, I finally got to catch a few more ZZZZZ's. Naps are nothing special in that little pretend lazy boy chair they give me, but I am doing just fine for all of you who are interested. I am slightyly groggy and a bit bored but otherwise I am feeling pretty well.

Oh, Andrea is doing pretty well also. :) Drugs really have seemed to positivly influence her mood with the combination of taking away her pain and allowing her to get some much needed sleep. She is doing such a good job.

At the current pace of things I wouldn't be surprised if things moved into tomorrow AM before little Ham takes his first breath. We still have about 5 1/2 hours to go for an August 27th birthday so here's hoping.

I received clearance to leave the building and grab a little supper for myself while Andrea stays behind to watch TLC and HGTV. Life is beautiful.

Adam

6 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Adam, your updates are hilarious! Sounds like things are as well as can be expected over there. Thanks for the update for all of your faithful blog readers!

Candis Berge said...

My son, the comedian. You are a ham.

Ham Berge? I always wanted to use that name!! yum. He could marry a little hot dog.

sevenstroms said...

Praying for you guys...
We are loving the updates!
Keep us posted!
We are cheering for you, Andrea!

Henrik and Carrie said...

We are following the updates too! I just caught myself thinking: "I'm surprised things aren't going faster since she's already had 3 kids!!"

Andrea - You hang tough!

Carrie

Chris and Gina said...

Sounds like this little one is a bit stubborn. Doesn't want to come out huh. Adam, your updates are great! What a great way to keep us all posted. There is still hope for an Aug. 27th birthday. After I had my epideral, things really progressed faster. We can only hope the same for Andrea!

Kari Hantho said...

Praying for you!
Adam I am laughing like crazy, you are too funny.
Thanks for keeping us updated. Kari