Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pics to share

Don't you just love it when pictures turn out really well?? I do! Here are a few great pictures that are real winners with me.


This first pic was taken out at the Snowflake Ski Hill in Westby...as in ski jumping...as in really high up there. It is crazy. Of course, I thought we should take a picture and boy am I glad we did. It's a winner!

I had to snap a pic of Mattea modeling this lovely ensemble. She looks like a little nordic dolly, right?? So cute!



Last but not least is Mattea playing up in her room with a few treasures from Christmas. Her push toy that sings nice quiet songs - way better than those obnoxious poppers. And we can't forget to mention her jewelry. Sunglasses, earrings and a bracelet all came together in a lovely Dora purse. Mattea is a big fan of earrings - we discovered this when she wanted us to put on the Mrs Potato Head earrings a while ago. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Oh, fun pictures - and the last one, Mattea with her earrings and sunglasses, is priceless!

The Erickson Family said...

I loved these photos! Mattea is so cute! I agree about the family pic - super cute!