Sunday, February 12, 2012

The January Recap

One of the highlights of January this year was a weekend getaway to Minneapolis with my mom, aunt, sister Emily and her boys. We swam, went to the Children's museum and the Underwater World at the MOA. It was so fun to watch the kids' reactions to all the fish!




We also dropped off Hannah's doll at the American Girl store hair salon for a new 'do. Here's the finished product. Lovely!!


Grandma Seibel made fun sports-themed curtains for the boys' room. Hannah also got curtains - Ariel from Little Mermaid.




We are really enjoying our time with Mattea these days. She's super interactive and loves to wrestle and rough-house with us. We cherish each day with her...and all our children!





Josiah snapped this pic of me. Here I am working on Mattea's 1 year scrapbook. I finished it. I still don't know if I'm happy about this situation...










0 comments: